Globe 3 Way Control Valve – Technical Specifications
||Globe type with Tail piece to provide third port.
||15 to 300 mm ( 1/2” to 12” )
||ANSI 150 to 600 Equivalents to BS, DIN, IS, JIS, etc.
||Flanged – 15mm to 300mm ( 1/2” to 12” )
Screwed – 15mm to 50mm ( 1/2” to 2” )
||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Alloy20, Hastelloy B/C etc.
||Standard upto 250°C
Normalizing (Finned) between 250°C to 500°C
Extended cold service – 20°C to – 200°C
||Grafoil / PTFE V Rings.
||Skirt Guided. Linear, Pressure Balance.
||Stainless Steel, Alloy20, Monel,
Hastelloy B/C, Stellite Hard facing.
||Linear, On / Off.
||As per FCI-70-2 (ANSI B 16.104)
Class IV, V and VI
( STANDARD LEAKAGE RATES )
Metal to Soft Seating – Bubble tight (Zero Leakage)
||Diaphragm, Cylinder or Electric.
||Direct / Reverse Acting.
Direct acting air failure "Close" Top Port.
Reverse acting air failure "Opens" Top Port.
||Nitrile / Neoprene
||3 – 15 PSIG ( 0.2 – 1.0 Kg/cm² )
6 – 30 PSIG ( 0.4 – 2.0 Kg/cm² )
||20 – 35 PSIG (1.4 – 2.5 Kg/cm² )
||1/ 4” or 1/ 2” NPT
||Top or Side Mounted Handwheel
||Valve Positioner – Pneumatic , Electro Pneumatic,
Smart Positioner, Airset, Solenoid Valve, Air Lock,
Volume Booster, I/P Converter, Position
Transmitter, Limit – Proximity Switches etc.
Globe 3 Way Control Valve – Design Features
- High rated Valve capacity and range ability.
- Heavy – Duty ground and polished stems.
- Wide range of interchangeable trim sizes.
- Bellow seals available for positive stem sealing.
- Comprehensively designed and tested to ensure its optimum performance for the tough process parameters specified.
Quality And Performance Guarantee
- Produced with Quality Systems accredited to ISO 9001: 2008 By Bureau Veritas and “CE” in accordance to Pressure Equipments Directive and Regulations By Lloyd’s Register.
- Full material certification available for All major component Parts.
- Full guarantee on design and Performance.
- All testing performed to the requirements of ANSI B16.34.